Hi Sebb,

Does it look to you like a bug? Should I report it in bugzilla? Has any body
else experienced this problem?

Matt

m mat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Changing the server variable name in different thread group seems to have fixed
the problem. Looks like some concurrency problem in JMeter

sebb wrote:
I was referring to any/all variables that may be duplicated in the
thread groups.

You should be able to use an editor to change the relevant instances
of the variables directly in the JMX files.

E.g. save one threadgroup to a separate file, and edit that. Delete
the original threadgroup and re-import. [Backup the JMX files first!]

Or just create a smaller test case - this would be useful anyway when
reporting a bug.

S.