On 11/9/05, Richard Gaywood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm rather confused... I've been collating some load test results this
> morning and I don't understand what JMeter is telling me.

Everyone ignore this... I was being an idiot. The way I repeated my test
last night was via a Windows batch file that called JMeter a few times. It
was supposed to move my results.jtl file each time but that didn't work; I
kept getting "permission denied" errors that I think were the results of the
Java file locking not quite letting go quickly enough. So I changed it to a
copy... but that meant my results file became cumulative across multiple
tests! I've fixed it now.