I'm completely wrong. Sorry for this noise ...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Bruno Charloup [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 29 novembre 2005 11:56
À : 'JMeter Users List'
Objet : Use of Simple Config Element

Hi all,
do you think it possible to use the Simple Config Element to automatically
disable all response assertion in a test plan (for example) ?

When I read the documentation about this config element (section 18.4.11), i
believe it would be possible (by giving the right name of class) ?

TestElement.gui_class ==> class for gui for response assertion
TestElement.test_class ==> class for response assertion TestElement.Name ==>
ResponseAssertion TestElement.Enable ==> change value true to false

Does anybody could confirm or not ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Bruno