Hi All,

Can any one tell me that how I distribute the timer to the actions. Here I'm
mentioning my Test plan that I use for the Load testing.

Test plan (Action Delay for each actions 3 sec)

Thread group (130 threads, Ramp up time 10sec,)

1.       Transaction Controller

*         11 actions

2.       Transaction controller

*         2 actions

3.       Transaction Controller

*         1 action

4.       Transaction controller

*         2 actions

5.       Transaction controller

*         1 action

6.       Transaction controller

*         1 actions

7.       Transaction controller

*         3 actions

8.       Transaction controller (5 seconds)

*         1 actions

9.       Transaction controller (20 seconds)

*         3 actions

10.   Transaction controller (5 seconds)

*         1 actions

11.   Transaction controller (20 seconds)

*         3 actions

12.   Transaction controller 140 seconds)

*         4 actions

13.   Transaction controller (5 seconds)

*         1 action

14.   Transaction controller (20 seconds)

*         3 actions

15.   Transaction controller (140 seconds)

*         4 actions

16.   Transaction controller

*         1 action (5seconds)

    For more than 100 users I'm seeing that after execution of 11th
transaction controller not all the users executed. The user execution
decreases automatically. And 12th and 15th Transaction controller is taking
much more timing as application takes.

I've given this type of timing. If I increase the ramp up timing to 20
seconds then automatically execution of users under the diff transaction
controller of different actions decreases. Can I know what the problem is?
Why the uses are not executed? If I increase any time then again fewer users
are executed. Please can any one know what mistake am I doing?

I'm using Clustered environment one App server having 2.5 GB another one is
1 GB, IBM Web sphere in 2.5GB machine and JMeter server is 512MB.And the
presentation Engine is working in both the 2 server where app server is
there.

Can any one tell me is it the problem I'm facing due to less RAM in my
JMeter server or is there any Problem? Or Is it the problem in Constant
Timer declaration, Ramp up time, Constant timer for the test)

Please mail me back. It's urgent

Thanks & Regards

Tapaswini Das