On 23/01/06, Stephanie Fuller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have 2.0.3 test plan that logs into my web application and uses an HTTP
> Request to execute a jsp file to display an image in my application's file
> system.
> When I run that test plan under JMeter 2.1.1, I can't get any of the files
> to display or download.  In JMeter 2.0.3, the View Results Tree display
> lists several objects on the page (icons, etc...) and I can view them.  In
> JMeter 2.1.1, it acts as if the cookie manager isn't remembering that I have
> logged in because I can only see the login screen for my application.  I am
> using the exact same test script on both JMeters.
>
> I can understand that a 2.0.3 test script might not be fully compatible with
> 2.1.1, but I have also completely recreated a new test script for 2.1.1 that
> has all the same elements and settings.
>
> Thank you for any suggestions?

Are you saying that some elements of the 2.0.3 script are not present
when loaded in 2.1.1 ?  The scripts are supposed to be upwards
compatible.

Are there any error messages in jmeter.log?

Have you a test script you can share? It would be useful if you could
create a Bugzilla issue and attach the failing script.

There were some changes to cookie handling between 2.0.3 and 2.1.1, so
perhaps that is causing a problem.

If you add the property

log_level.jmeter.protocol.http.control=DEBUG

to jmeter.properties this should give some information on the cookie
handling (it's not all that easy to follow, unfortunately).

S.