Hi JMeter Users,

I'm running JMeter 2.1.1 against a mod_perl apache 1.2.39 with gzip
compression turned on, using Dynagzip.

The "response data" tab in the results listener is blank for a
particular page. The request shows a HTTP 200 response, however. Other
pages show up fine. The problem page is generated by an apache handler
like firefox, it looks normal, and well formed.

I want to measure the performance for this page which is generated on
the fly and delivered in several chunks- so its important to know when
each chunk arrives. Why isn't JMeter receiving/displaying this page? How
can I figure out what's actually happening?

Thanks,
Jim Snavely