From: Ganti, Venkata [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:01 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: HTTP Proxy Server Recorder...

I added this HTTP Proxy Server Non-Test Element to the Work bench and
entered the required fields and clicked on Start button and then started
browsing the jakarta.apache.org website. After browsing for couple of
links in that site. I should see the all the links in my target
controller right? But I am not finding any links under target
controller.

What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.
Ven