Hello,
90% is an important measurement because of SLAs (Service Level Agreements).

Best regards / Viele Grüße

Noam Paz

             Manish Joshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

             16.02.2006 07:35

       JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                           cc

                                     Please respond to

                   "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      Subject

       Re: Aggregate Report Analysis

Same but for 90% of pages. I hope these 90% are chosen such that they are
closer to the average i.e. the exception cases (too high or too low) are
avoided in the 10%.
Anybody can thow more light on this ?