Yeah good thought, I already tried that, I saw the response from the
browser but not from JMeter...

The Response is successful... the response code is either 302/200.

I found the following info from the LOG...

2006/03/02 14:58:19 DEBUG -
jmeter.visualizers.ViewResultsFullVisualizer: Start : updateGui1
2006/03/02 14:58:19 DEBUG -
jmeter.visualizers.ViewResultsFullVisualizer: updateGui1 : sample result
- OrderItemAdd
2006/03/02 14:58:19 DEBUG -
jmeter.visualizers.ViewResultsFullVisualizer: End : updateGui1