Sorry if my mail was confusing.

The test is simulating the JDBC calls being an EJB application, where we
have a logon page followed by one of three possible summary pages. The
logon page is built from one SQL statement, the summary pages 5
statements. For the summary page we have one initial SQL statement issued
on its own, then four simultaneous statements. I wanted to replicate the
JDBC behaviour in the test plan. I guess I won't be able to, because I
already have a thread and this can't issue simultaneous requests needed by
the 4 parallel statements used in the summary page. Is this right ?

By the way thanks for the quick response.

Greg

sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/03/2006 14:18
Please respond to
"JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

"JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: parallel samplers and nested thread groups

Not sure I understand the bit about 4 simultaneous JDBC requests - is
that for one login, or 4 separate logins?

A given thread (user) can only do one request at a time.

S.