From: Ganti, Venkata [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 9 March 2006 12:41
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Remote testing with JMeter

All,

This remote testing is not working for me... I tried in couple of
machines but of no use. I am using Windows version of JMeter 2.1.1 on
Java 1.5.0.6

Is there anything specific to version of Java/JMeter which works this
feature?

Previously Cookie Manager Feature is not working for me on Java 1.3 but
it works fine on Java 1.5.

I didn't see any errors in my JMeter Client Log.

I am getting the following error message on my JMeter Server Log.

Please through some light on this...

ERROR - jmeter.samplers.StandardSampleSender:
sampleOccurred java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host:
x.x.x.x; nested exception is:
 java.net.ConnectException : Connection timed out: connect  at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(Unknown Source)  at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(Unknown Source)  at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection (Unknown Source)  at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)  at
org.apache.jmeter.samplers.RemoteSampleListenerImpl_Stub.sampleOccurred(
Unknown Source)

Thanks
Ven