From: Alexander S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 13 March 2006 17:35
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Long Time Taken to get Actual TPS

Hi Oliver

When I trying to run JMeter from local machine, I am getting maximum TPS
within 1 or 2 minutes.

But while trying to run JMeter thru remote machine, I have to wait for a
long time to get the maximum TPS for a transaction ( HTTP Request ).

To add more details...

When I start the threads by clicking "Remote Start All" menu, the TPS is
shown as 1 per hour or 2 per hour. If I keep on continuing for some time
( after 10 minutes) then it reaches 4/minute. Only after 3 or 4 hours,
it comes to  2/second.

It stays in 2/second for a half hour, that we decide as that maximum TPS
for the transaction.

With Regards
Alexander