From: Oliver Erlewein (DSLWN) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 15 March 2006 12:51
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Remote testing with JMeter

Hi sebb,

Used "HTTP Request HTTPClient" and it works like a charm! (*DUH* could
have seen that earlier *grrrr-argh*). Just did a quick search but didn't
find an explanation to the difference between the two. Do you have any
details (or links with details) on that?

But I think there should at least be a warning somwhere that the
"normal" HTTP Request doesn't work or something of the sort.

Cheers
Oliver