[EMAIL PROTECTED],

1) Now that I've finally managed to setup my test harness I want to test
my application which needs a login. Now I read a prepared CSV file with
user names and that's OK from a functionality view but I need the CSV
file local on all servers to run the scripts on jmeter-server's. This
must be a common problem so has anybody already got a solution?

2) Another problem more of you must have had is, how to run a different
numbers of threads on different machines (because they have differing
HW). I'm currently thinking along the lines of including some logic in
the script to get the machine name and then decide, how many threads it
can run (from a static table). Anything out there already?

Thanx 4 the help
Oliver