thanks .. i am writing a encode64 sampler that gets a name and a pass and
returns the result encoded

encode(<name>:<passw>)

but i am having problems with the gui ... :P ..

in my case i have a wrote a web system whit differents technologies to prub
diferents tools. for loggin i send an

        response.setStatus(HttpServletResponse.SC_UNAUTHORIZED); // Ie 401
        response.setHeader("WWW-Authenticate", "BASIC realm=\"Autenticate
Querubin\"");

and the name and passw fly encoded in the header