Hi All,

Has anybody had any luck defining tests that support a number of JDBC SQL statements that constitute a transaction. I'm still very new to JMeter, but I don't see a way within any Controller to define multiple JDBC Requests that constitute a transaction (ie. an all or nothing approach). For a transaction, you would need to ensure the same connection is used, and a rollback or commit statement is executed.

I forsee only two options, first to define the transactions in question into stored procedures within the database, so this in effect masks the functionality, or to consider Java or JUnit code to perform said transaction.

I'm presently considering the stored procedures route, having written support into JMeter today for that. If anybody has had any experience or suggestions, they would be most welcome.

I'm sure given the amount of flexibility already in JMeter, there are probably multipl approaches.

Regards

Ronald Bradford