Hi @ all,

I run a 3h perf test on production and after a constant amount of
samples (~5000 i.e. ~2h into the test). I get a huge bump in my return
times. This does not seem to be the application but jmeter/java getting
into a tangle. After about 12min the results normalise again. Now I've
run the same test in 3 parts of 1h directly back to back and I don't see
the bump. The Jmeter machine has more than enough grunt to handle the
test run. There are parameters in the jmeter and jmeter.bat that I'm
trying to configure. Tests this evening will show whether that will do
any change but maybe someone has played around with the parameters and
has some values that allow for long running big tests.

The "bump" looks something like this:

60s                  +
                     +
30s                  ++  +