I also noticed that the KB/sec column doesn't have any data when loading from a .jtl file. Is this data recorded in the .jtl file?
   thanks,
      Tim

sebb wrote:
Turns out that the 2.1.1 release had a bug whereby it failed to set
the loadedOK flag after successfully reading Avalon format JTL files,
so it generated an error sample.

This is fixed in the current nightly.

To avoid the problem without upgrading, make sure that the JTL files
are saved in 2.1 format.

S.
On 10/05/06, sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/05/06, Tim Hepner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Every time I open a .jtl file in an aggregate report I get one result
> that says "Error loading results file - see log file".

That's not normal.

> The log file has a message that says, "
> jmeter.reporters.ResultCollector: File load failure, trying old data
> format. "
> Am I using the wrong format here? I'm using jmeter 2.1.1. This isn't a
> big deal but it's annoying.  See below for the jmeter.log.
>    thanks,
[...]

2006/05/09 16:34:10 WARN  - jmeter.reporters.ResultCollector: File load
> failure, trying old data format.

This should probably be an informational message, rather than a
warning. It means that the file could not be loaded using XStream, and
so the older Avalon parser is used.

 However, the fact that you get an error result opening the JTL in the
Aggregate Report suggests that there is a problem with the JTL that
means it cannot be properly loaded using either parser.

This can happen if you change between XML and CSV format for an existing file.

Perhaps you could privately e-mail me a copy of a JTL file that shows
the problem?
I'll have a look. Maybe the code can be tweaked to give a better error message.

Tim Hepner
CSC Contractor
Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center
831.656.4673