In 17/05/06, new2JM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks S

Test Action didnot include the time in Transaction response time.

Good - of course if you add the Test Action as a child of the
Transaction, the time would be included.

I am using Once Only controller for login so that I can loop the iterations
in Loop Contorller and logout finally.. advise me if there is any better way
of doing so. I want to login once,  do many iterations and then logout at
end.

Assume the Thread Group loops once - the OnceOnly controller is active
for the first (and only) loop. So it is unnecessary.

If the Thread Group loops more than once, then the OnceOnly controller
will still only run once - per test - but the logout will run at the
end of each thread loop. In this case, you probably want to login
again, i.e. the OO controller is not only unnecessary, it will cause a
problem.