From: Harinath Mallepally [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 11:33 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: regarding hidden fields

Yes, I am going through the Wiki and user manual.
One question I have and I didn't find the answer on those pages is that
in the case I have multiple hidden fields to be extracted from a
response before being used in next request, Do I need to have multiple
reg extractors for the initial reponse? (to get multiple hidden field
values?)