Did u try aggregate report?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaël LHEZ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:01 PM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: A repository for extensions/plugins?

Hi,

I'm looking toward new plugin for jMeter, and I'd like to know if there was
some kind of plugin repository (at least, something better than google)

I'm looking for a component that would be like the Graph Result, meaning
that i'm looking for something showing the number of request per second
(which is the thoughput in Graph Result), and the average response time per
second (that, I don't know if it's the average shown in Graph Result). The
big problem with the Graph Result is when there is too much data : it draw
back on the left most data which is not very usefull.

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.