Upgrade your JDK1.3 to JDK1.4.1

Amit Kulkarni

On 6/15/06, rubal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Guys,
i am new to testing HTTPS on jmeter 2.1.1.Can anyone tell me what are the
steps to test an https request.
I created http sampler & used https as protocol,443 as port.

I am using jdk1.3.Should I set up jsse.jar in classpath if yes how?
I always get Non http response code error message.The https url works fine
in browser.

I will appreciate if anyone can give some idea on this.
Thanks,
Charan