Hi,

When running in gui mode, I like the summary results provided by the Summary Report or Aggregate Report as a quick analysis between runs. I would like to run more extensive tests in non-gui mode but I'd like to see the same types of results, however when saving results the information is at a detail level of each individual result. I don't see within configuring to write date to file to not provide the detail.

Is there any way to get summary information in non gui-mode.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ronald Bradford