Thanks for your example, it works , but my main issue still not settle,
Really appreciate your help and patience.
Now i can read the dynamic paramater from CSV data set config,
But when i try to run my test plan, it seem like, it only can create 1
record at a time.
eg:
ThreadGroup
Http request (login)
Loop controller(insert 10 records)
--> CSV Data set config      ----
--> http request(inserting)------child of loop controller
httprequest(logout)

Q: is it the way i put the CSV is incorrect?

If still can't get me, pls refer the attachment
http://www.nabble.com/user-files/53/student_loan3_csv.jmx
student_loan3_csv.jmx

Thanks for your patience and your help will be appreciate

Best Regard
Boon Ting