This means that you have two Cookie Managers in the same scope. Remove
one of them.

On 26/07/06, Oliver Erlewein (DSLWN) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

When testing with 2.1.1 I get these warnings quite often:
2006/07/27 10:26:52 WARN  -
jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase: Existing Manager HTTP
Cookie Manager superseded by HTTP Cookie Manager

Can anybody tell me what that means and if there's a todo for me in
that?

Thanx
Oliver