Hi all,
Upon the advice of the people on this list, I've started using beanshell to
do the complex parts of my jmeter test.  So far, this seems like a really
good idea.  I'd read that beanshell was a terrible language, but after a
little experience with it, I think it's great (I suspect the person who
didn't like it was objecting to the lax type mode and strange class
declaration syntax).  Anyways, I need to make beanshell look at the results
of an HTTP sample and perform conditional operations based on the data
contained in it.  To that end, I need to know how to use a regex from inside
beanshell.  Is there a way to use jmeter's regular expression extractor
element (or at least functionality) from inside beanshell?  A google search
has returned dismally little info on using beanshell with jmeter.

Also, I have another related question... does a beanshell assertion only
apply to its parent sampler?  I ask this because I'd like to have 2 samplers
that both share a single beanshell assertion.  I'm hoping the assertion
actually responds to the most recent request rather than the parent in the
tree.

Thanks for all your help,
Ryan (aka Yanroy)