Hello,

Is it possible for Junit sampler to define user variables which would be used by
some particular Junit test class? For example, I have an ID hardcoded in setUp
method of Junit test class. However, my test plan requires using several
different IDs in order for the test results to be more accurate. Is it possible
to have the user defined variable in jmeter which would pass on its value to
variable in junit test class? How exactly must these variables be named? In that
case, can StringFromFile be used as well?

Thank you
Tomislav