you are right it is easy, thank you!

On 8/16/06, sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It should be easy enough to write a Perl script to disable the Graph
Results - try disabling one, and comparing the JMX files. Or delete
all the Graph Results, and add one at the same level as the Thread
Groups.

Seems like an awful lot of different thread groups for one test plan.

==

By the way, you can use variables/functions for the duration and
startup delay (but not the absolute start and end times). So you could
pass in the values as properties and use the __P() function to read
them.

On 16/08/06, Ig B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have about 88 ThreadGroups to run sequentially in the same TestPlan.
And