Well Dont know what caused the problem but the problem was solved when I
checked "clear cookies on each iteration" checkbox in the Cookie Manager
element which is at the top level of the testplan. What does the following
 error in Jmeter.log file suggest :> 2006/09/06 19:02:43 ERROR -
jmeter.functions.JavaScript: Error processing
> Javascript SyntaxError: syntax error (<cmd>; line 1)...Any idea s ?

Regards,

Subhrajyoti
Mobile: +919830079545
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.labware.com

LabWare LIMS Solutions - Results Count

"Peter Lin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/06/2006 08:21 PM
Please respond to
"JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

"JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Error in Jmeter log file when running against Weblogic 8.1

looking at the log, it appears weblogic is closing the connection, which
is
causing jmeter to show an inputstream error.

if it was a problem with jmeter sending the request, it would be an
outputstream.

peter

> Sebb,
>               The exception doesnt happen with one thread only. I have
> checked it out. Sometimes i also get an exception message in the
Response
> Data pane of View Results Tree Listener....The text suggests something
> like this :
>
> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset at
> java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source) at
> java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source) at
> java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source) at
> sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.readAheadBlocking(Unknown Source) at
> sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.readAhead(Unknown Source) at
> sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.read(Unknown Source) at
> java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source) at
> java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source) at
> java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source) at
> java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source) at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.readResponse(
> HTTPSampler.java:235)
> at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(
> HTTPSampler.java:449)
> at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(
> HTTPSamplerBase.java:514)
> at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(
> HTTPSamplerBase.java:503)
> at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:247) at
> java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)..
>
> At the same time when i saw the Jmeter Log file i saw the following
error
> in that:
>

> 2006/09/06 19:02:43 ERROR - jmeter.functions.JavaScript: Error
processing
> Javascript SyntaxError: syntax error (<cmd>; line 1)
>         at

org.mozilla.javascript.NativeGlobal.constructError(NativeGlobal.java:597)
>         at
> org.mozilla.javascript.TokenStream.reportSyntaxError(TokenStream.java
> :1324)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.reportError(Parser.java:73)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.primaryExpr(Parser.java:1411)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.memberExpr(Parser.java:1201)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.unaryExpr(Parser.java:1115)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.mulExpr(Parser.java:1062)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.addExpr(Parser.java:1045)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.shiftExpr(Parser.java:1032)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.relExpr(Parser.java:1024)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.eqExpr(Parser.java:1002)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.bitAndExpr(Parser.java:991)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.bitXorExpr(Parser.java:980)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.bitOrExpr(Parser.java:969)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.andExpr(Parser.java:957)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.orExpr(Parser.java:945)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.condExpr(Parser.java:928)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.assignExpr(Parser.java:909)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.expr(Parser.java:898)
>         at
org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.statementHelper(Parser.java:577)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.statement(Parser.java:387)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.statements(Parser.java:315)
>         at
org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.statementHelper(Parser.java:773)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.statement(Parser.java:387)
>         at
org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.statementHelper(Parser.java:593)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.statement(Parser.java:387)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.parse(Parser.java:128)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.compile(Context.java:1995)
>         at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.compile(Context.java:1948)
>         at
org.mozilla.javascript.Context.compileReader(Context.java:899)
>         at
org.mozilla.javascript.Context.evaluateReader(Context.java:817)
>         at
org.mozilla.javascript.Context.evaluateString(Context.java:784)