hi,
I have tried the same using my application and it is not returning true. I
have checked the same by passing the regex value using HTTP sampler fust to
check the responses...it was perfectly fine.....i dont knw whts wrong is
happening ....i am using 2.1.1 version of Jmeter.

Can somebody suggest the solution of it???

Thamks in advance