On 08/09/06, Bruno Charloup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,
i'm running a test with JMeter 2.1.1 under windows xp (sp2).

The latest version is 2.2, and has lots of fixes compared with 2.1.1

My script create and update data in a mysql database.

When running my test with Jmeter, I've no error in my listener result tree,
but when I look at the data in my database, it seems that not all the
operations were made.

That the reason why I glance at the file Jmeter.log.

In this file I've got many lines like the following :