From: Sen, Kakoli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:14 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Problem in reading of Graph Results.

Hi all,
    I am saving the Graph Results onto a file by specifying a .jtl file in the
'FileName' textfield of Graph Results. The saving format is in xml. The file is
getting saved in the disc with data.
The next time I open JMeter, I try to read the existing file by clicking
'Browse' button. It does not give error. But the graph shown is just a
horizontal red line near the zero mark. And average, median, deviation are all
zero.
The other listeners like 'View Results Tree' and 'View Results Table' can be
read properly.
Why is the Graph Results not shown properly?

Regards,
Kakoli