make sure you put weblogic's jms client jar into jmeter's lib/ directory.

jmeter doesn't come with the J2EE api jar files, so users have to add those
manually.

peter

On 9/25/06, rudy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am a bit new to jmeter and am having an issue  dropping messages into a
JMS
Queue. I am using the JMS Publisher sampler and getting a getting an error
saying it "Cannot instantiate class a.b.xInitialContextFactory" Any ideas
on
why I am getting this?

I have tried ActiveMQInitialContextFactory and have the ActiveMQ jar in my
lib folder.

Also I have Weblogic Server running locally and have tried
weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory.

Is it that it is not even finding localhost and that is why it can't find
the class?