Folks,

Are there any events which gets invoked in JMeter when a threadgroup starts and ends?

Some more details are follows...
1. I am planning to include CPUMonitoring as a plugin in my JMeter. This can take serverip:port as the parameter and connect to that server for monitoring. 2. I am stuck up in a situation where I need to call "start", "stop" of cpumonitoring in a threadgroup. 3. I need plugin the CPUMonitor code when a threadgroup starts and should invoke "stop" when the threadgroup ends.

Any pointers on this will be of great help.

~Rajesh.B