Hi,

Not sure if this is intended behaviour if not I will raise a bugzilla.

If you copy the Header Manager to another sampler in another thread group and then change a value in the header (not the header name, so change the value of Depth from 1 to 2 for example). It will change the value for all of the Header Managers not just the one that was changed. I assume this is as they are referring to the same object.

A workaround is to not use the copy and past but to either create a new header manager in the thread group or delete the old value and then re-insert it.

Intended?