yes, sorry, failed to mention I do have a User-Agent string in there as
well in the HTTP Header Manager.

Great, thanks for the heads up on the http proxy server.

James Wuerflein wrote:
> Are there any issues with the Cookie Manager in Jmeter 2.2 ?
>
> I can run the same HTTP commands in Internet Explorer, Netscape,
> Firefox and it works fine, but when I try and create a script to do
the
> same thing, it doesn't seem to work at all.  I just have a single
> ThreadGroup, with a Simple Controller with everything underneath
that.

> I seem to get bumped back to our Login page, and prompted to login
> again.

Maybe you have to send along HTTP headers with information on what
browser you use. Some websites block browsers not complying to certain

types or versions of browsers. (You'll see the headers after
recording)

> I do have the HTTP cookie manager there with the cookie policy set
> "Default" and have the 'clear the cookies for each iteration'
checked.

> Second,
>
> Why does the ViewResultsTree - View not group each thread together
> rather than just show you the responses sequentually as they come
back?

> Third,
>
> Is there a way to record a script with Jmeter?

Right-click Workbench and "Add" / "Non-test elements" / "Http proxy
server". Now you can set JMeter to be a proxy server. If you set you
browser to the same proxy port all traffic will go through JMeter and
JMeter will produce a nice tree of requests!
See manual for more information.