Hi,

Instead of sending PUT url or GET url we can use REPORT.

It is needed for the new CALDAV protocol still in draft.

Cheers

From: sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Header Manager bug?
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 18:30:56 +0100

On 05/10/06, R R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry it was a reply to the wrong email... :(

OK.

This code will add a textArea into the XXXHTTPsampler2 GUI. If this is
populated it will be sent when a PUT request is made. It also adds a REPORT
method option which can be used for the PUT method. This is because we
needed to send BODY date while dynamicly changing values within the tags
being sent.

Not sure I understand how REPORT works or why it is needed if you have
a text area for PUT.

And why is it called REPORT?