From: Manjula Priyantha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 09/10/2006 07:29
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: TPN POSSIBLE SPAM:Huge difference in results

Hi,

We are using few machines to execute our load testing.
Problem is one guy getting some abnormal values for test cases.
If we run the same test case in another machine, values are normal.
(when I getting avg time:1000ms he is getting 10000ms for the same test case
in same time frame). Can u pls explain the reasons for this behaviour?

Thx & Rgds,
Manjula