http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Request

> Look at the "Method" description.
>
> On 09/10/06, Jeff Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I've been through the documentation @ the JMeter website, but I don't
>> see any documentation for HTTP methods other than POST & GET ... which
>> obviously is the subset of HTTP that is performable from a web browser
>> ... but, I want to test a REST based web service ... and therefore has
>> GET/PUT/DELETE as the three main methods ( HTTP methods that is ) ...
>>
>> So ... Is it possible to send any methods other than GET/POST ?
>>
>> If I've missed the FAQ that talks about this, I'm sorry ... thought I
>> was pretty complete in my search, but, I'm human, so I know I could have
>> missed something.
>>

>> Thank you, in advance, for your time ...
>>
>> jd

Yeah, I figured that the internals would support it, as that's just
plumbing ... But, I meant through the GUI since that's where I build out
my tests & such ... and I was just trying to figure out if it was
possible without modifying source myself.

????

The link I provided was for the HTTP Sampler, and shows the facilities
available through the GUI; i.e. these are the methods that are
supported.

Not sure what you mean.