It's actually TamperData: http://tamperdata.mozdev.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 3:04 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Need Firefox extension to record https request

Another cool extension in Firefox to make tests is Selenium IDE, maybe
is more practical to make functional tests than load tests, anyway just
another option. Didn't found Temperdata in the add-on section of
Firefox, how old is the extension? maybe it has been removed.

                                                Richard

> Hi all,
> as I've read in the JMeter wiki page about Jmeter and https, a Firefox

> extension can be use to record https request. The only one i've found
> is Temperdata : is it the right extension ? if not, does anybody can
> indicate me the right one ? Thanks in advance.
>
> FYI, there is also another interesting tool, name Fiddler, working
> with IE (it is a .net1.1 application) : this tool seems to be able to
> record http and https requests too (but I've not try it)
>

> --
> Bruno

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.