From: sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Is there a bug in Cookie Manager
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:05:05 +0000

Perhaps the application relies on URL rewriting rather than Cookies.
You'll need to ask the application developers if you are not sure.

If so, have a look at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_URL_Re-writing_Modifier

S.

On 30/11/06, deepak va <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Noam,

I did add the Cookie Manager before recording it did not work. Then i tried adding it later and removing all the jsessionid's in the URL as suggested by
you, it does not work.

One thing i have noticed is that Cookie Manager works fine for other
applications. But fails only in this case. This application is developed
using JSF Framework and deployed on Tomcat server.

Please let me know if anything else needs to be done.

Regards
Deepak