From: socio_pal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 11:38 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Simple question but no answer

Hi:
I have a client and 2 jmeter servers. If i want to use different csv
files for each instance of jmeter, is there any way to mention it,
before I start the servers. As of now, the servers seem to use the data
file that I have configured in the client't Subscriber Data config
sampler. But is there any way to let each instance know which data file
that they should be using.

This seems like a simple question to which I couldn;t find a solution
to.
Hasn't anyone faced this problem before. I can complete my performance
testing if I could get an answer to this.

Thanks