Hi Peter,

These articles are great. Thanks alot. By the way, do you also have
articles related to "user based" testing ?

I would appreciate it if anybody can refer me docs covering this topic.

Thank you

Jian

Jian Tong - QA
Production and Operations, CBC.ca
Extension:  3357
Location:    2C400-N
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/articles/performance.pdf
http://cvs.apache.org/~woolfel/article.zip

On 12/14/06, Ron Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Peter, I searched for your article but couldn't find it. Would you
> please send a link to it?
>
> Ron

JMeter?

> > > Regards,