The CSV Dataset (and CSVRead/StringFromFile functions) are designed to
share the data between threads.

So for example you can set up a file with many thousand different
account ids and have multiple threads process a single account id
each, perhaps performing a lot of different operations on each.

Perhaps there is also a need to allow the CSV Dataset to be per-thread
rather than shared. Probably not difficult to do...

As a work-round, if you don't have a lot of threads, you could create
multiple copies of the data-file, and use the __threadNum() function
as part of the file name, e.g.

datafile_${__threadNum}.csv

Obviously this is not ideal for large numbers of threads.

But at least on some OSes you can save on disk space by using links.

S///