Jürgen Weber schrieb:
Shouldn't a Java or Junit sample not suffice to meter Corba clients? Do you want a sampler at the protocol level? This should be difficult, as the protocol contains no context information. IIOP data without the corresponding IDL is useless.

I will presumably need to load test Corba servers, not clients. The IDL part is the main problem I'm thinking about, because I assume that I would need to taylor the sampler to the interface(s) for each Corba sample I want to take. I've not worked with the Java/JUnit sampler so far, but I will take a look at them.

Robert Spielmann wrote:
Hi all,

in accordance with my request on the dev list and with sebb's answer, I re-ask the question here on the JMeter Users List.

Is anyone working on developing a CORBA sampler for JMeter? If not, is there any interest in developing one? I will need a CORBA sampler in the near future, and I would be happy about any kind of feedback concerning its potential development.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Robert Spielmann
IT Consultant

codecentric GmbH
Grünewalder Str. 29-31
42657 Solingen

Telefon   +49 (212) 2494-325
Fax       +49 (212) 2494-334
Mobil     +49 (177) 7623781

E-Mail    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet www.codecentric.de <http://www.codecentric.de/>
Geschäftsführer: Peter Gierse, Mirko Novakovic und Rainer Vehns
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Solingen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Wuppertal, HRB 19214