I've been using jmeter successfully for several years.  I just ran into
a strange problem.  In our environment we have a web server with a
WebLogic application server behind it.  In the past I have always done
my tests by accessing the web server.  In one of our test environments,
the web server connectivity is currently not working, so we have been
accessing our pages by going straight to the weblogic server.  This
works perfectly when using a browser.  The pages are accessed just fine
and display normally.  Jmeter works fine against the web server except
for the following issue.  If you are using the "view results tree"
listener, and if you try to display the html, then jmeter hangs.  The
only way you can get out of jmeter is to close the command window.  It
is possible to display the text of the returned html without any issues,
but trying to render the html always causes the hang.  A cursory
examination of the html doesn't yield any obvious problems with the way
that it is structured, and a browser has no problem with the html.  But
the jmeter rendering engine blows up for some reason.

Any ideas for something to try to resolve this problem?