there is random function in java script which picks a random value

On 5/3/07, Senthil Kumaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for the response,
I want  create random dynamic string  in the name field of the web
application in the  registeration form.
For eg:
     _ random function is used to create random numbers.
Is there any javascript function or any other function to perform  it.

Thanks
Senthil