Does this help?

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/api/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/java/sampler/JavaSampler.html

On 5/14/07, Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

    I have been using Cactus to perform some EJB component testing,
currently I have turned my attention to the performance testing issues
on the components.

After reading the notes in the JMeter user manual i realized i need a sampler
in order to perform the tests.
Please could someone help as I couldn't find an example of the sampler.

Thanks

Ray

dIon Gillard
Rule #131 of Acquisition: Information is Profit.