On 10/07/07, Ivan Rancati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am using nightly build r554518 (2.2 seems to always POST as multipart,
which the application server I am using rejects) to send a POST request
where I am also sending a file ("Send a File With the Request")

Is there a way to use variable substitution in the file? I guess not, but
perhaps I am missing something obvious.

Not within JMeter.

Though could use the BeanShell pre-processor to fixup the file if you
are prepared to write the necessary Java code.

Thank you,
Ivan