Understand.  This is how I do things now.

The reason I brought it up, is because there is a loop on the Thread Group as well, and this addition to the Once Only Controller would help with using this.

If it is something that people think we can use, I am going to start looking at implementing it.

Thanks.

sebb wrote:
There is no such controller at present.

However it's easy enough to use loops:

Thread Group
+ Loop Controller
+ + main body of test
+ Logout

You can also loop at thread group level if you want to run several
login-process-logout sequences.